Well as you can see my laptop’s LCD broke 3 weeks ago.it makes a huge gap in my life. As a #refugee I’m so relying on it! L have tried to fix it but it came out that this baby #Lenovo y50-70 is the most paint-in-the-butt device in case of repairing LCD Yet it is it a very stable and powerful device! L Shoot. 80 % times of my both study, work n entertainment is with it! The rest of 20 % is praying and sleeping!

I’m positing this text using my phone!e

D>>>>i>>>>f>>>>f>>>i>>>>c>>>>u>>>>l>>>>t

20170610_210039

God may bless you all

LCD-broken Anonymous

Advertisements